As a vegan, finding new and exciting recipes can sometimes be a challenge. That’s why I’m excited to share my favorite vegan wrap recipe with you! It’s packed with protein and veggies, making it a healthy and delicious meal option. Plus, it’s easy to customize with your favorite ingredients. Let’s get cooking!
- Recipes Information
- List of Ingredients
- List of Instructions
- Nutritions Table
- Recipes FAQ
- Recipes Tips
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Recipe Category: Main Dish
- Recipe Cuisine: Vegan
- Aggregate Rating: 5/5
List of Ingredients
- 4 large whole wheat tortillas
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
List of Instructions
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper to make the dressing.
- Lay out the tortillas on a flat surface.
- Divide the black beans, quinoa, bell pepper, carrots, cilantro, and avocado among the tortillas.
- Drizzle the dressing over the filling.
- Roll up the tortillas tightly, tucking in the sides as you go.
- Serve immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to eat.
|Nutrition Information||Amount Per Serving|
- Q: Can I substitute the quinoa for another grain?
- A: Yes, you can use brown rice, farro, or couscous instead of quinoa.
- Q: Can I make these wraps ahead of time?
- A: Yes, you can wrap them in plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
- Q: Can I use a different type of bean?
- A: Yes, you can use chickpeas or kidney beans instead of black beans.
If you want to add some extra protein to this recipe, you can add some grilled tofu or tempeh to the wraps. You can also add some sliced jalapenos if you like a little heat. These wraps are perfect for meal prep, so you can make them ahead of time and have a healthy and delicious lunch or dinner ready to go. If you don’t have any fresh cilantro on hand, you can use parsley or basil instead. Feel free to experiment with different veggies and dressings to make the perfect vegan wrap for your taste buds!