As a fitness enthusiast and a vegan, I am always on the lookout for healthy and protein-packed snacks that can keep me energized throughout the day. I have tried several vegan protein bars available in the market, but most of them contain artificial ingredients and added sugars. Hence, I decided to create my own recipe for a vegan protein bar that is not only healthy but also delicious.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Recipe Category: Snacks
- Recipe Cuisine: Vegan
- Aggregate Rating: 5/5
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup vegan protein powder
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the rolled oats, almond butter, maple syrup, and vegan protein powder.
- Stir in the chopped almonds, dried cranberries, and dairy-free chocolate chips.
- Line a square baking pan with parchment paper and press the mixture into the pan, spreading it evenly.
- Refrigerate the mixture for at least 2 hours or until it is firm.
- Remove the mixture from the pan and cut it into bars.
|Nutrition Information||Amount per serving|
- Can I use a different nut butter? Yes, you can use any nut butter of your choice, such as peanut butter or cashew butter.
- Can I substitute the maple syrup with honey? Yes, you can use honey instead of maple syrup if you prefer.
- Can I add other ingredients to the mixture? Yes, you can add any dried fruits or nuts of your choice to the mixture.
- How long do these bars last? These bars can last up to a week if stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Can I freeze these bars? Yes, you can freeze these bars for up to a month.
- Are these bars gluten-free? Yes, these bars are gluten-free if you use certified gluten-free oats.
If you prefer a sweeter taste, you can add more maple syrup or honey to the mixture. You can also melt some dairy-free chocolate and drizzle it over the bars for a decadent touch. These bars are perfect for a pre or post-workout snack or as an afternoon pick-me-up. They are also great for on-the-go snacking or as a lunchbox treat for kids. With just a few simple ingredients, you can make a batch of these delicious and healthy vegan protein bars in no time.