If you are looking for a new recipe to try, then you might want to give Tik Tok Cinnamon Roll a try. This recipe has taken social media by storm, and for good reason. It is easy to make, delicious, and perfect for breakfast, dessert, or any time of the day. In this article, we will guide you through the recipe and give you some tips and tricks to make the perfect cinnamon roll.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Recipe Category: Breakfast, Dessert
- Recipe Cuisine: American
- Aggregate Rating: 5/5
- 1 can of refrigerated cinnamon roll dough
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Open the can of cinnamon roll dough and separate each roll.
- In a small bowl, mix the sugar and cinnamon together.
- Brush each roll with melted butter, then sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture on top.
- Roll up each cinnamon roll and place them in a greased 9-inch (23cm) baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, mix the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract together to make the glaze.
- Drizzle the glaze over the cinnamon rolls, then serve and enjoy!
|Nutrition Information||Amount per serving|
- Q: Can I use homemade cinnamon roll dough?
A: Yes, you can use homemade cinnamon roll dough if you prefer. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.
- Q: Can I make the glaze ahead of time?
A: Yes, you can make the glaze ahead of time and store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- Q: Can I freeze the cinnamon rolls?
A: Yes, you can freeze the baked cinnamon rolls for up to three months. Just make sure to wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and aluminum foil before freezing.
- Q: Can I add nuts or raisins to the recipe?
A: Yes, you can add nuts or raisins to the cinnamon rolls if you like. Just sprinkle them on top of the cinnamon sugar mixture before rolling up the rolls.
- Q: Can I use a different glaze recipe?
A: Yes, you can use a different glaze recipe if you like. Just make sure to adjust the ingredients and measurements accordingly.
- Q: How many servings does this recipe make?
A: This recipe makes 8 servings.
If you want to make the perfect Tik Tok Cinnamon Roll, here are some tips and tricks:
1. Use room temperature ingredients: Make sure that your butter, milk, and eggs are at room temperature before using them. This will help them mix together more easily and create a smoother batter.
2. Don’t overmix the batter: When making the glaze, do not overmix the ingredients. This can cause the glaze to become too thin or lumpy.
3. Add your own twist: You can customize this recipe by adding your own twist. For example, you can add chopped nuts, raisins, or even chocolate chips to the cinnamon sugar mixture.
Now that you have all the information you need, it’s time to get baking. We hope that you enjoy this Tik Tok Cinnamon Roll recipe as much as we do!