As a food enthusiast, I always love to try out new recipes and experiment with different ingredients. One of my favorite recipes is the spinach ravioli recipe. This delicious Italian dish is not only easy to make, but it is also packed with flavors and nutrients. In this article, I will be sharing my favorite spinach ravioli recipe and some tips on how to make it perfect every time.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Recipe Category: Main Dish
- Recipe Cuisine: Italian
- Aggregate Rating: 4.5/5
- 1 package of fresh spinach ravioli
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup of pine nuts
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, bring salted water to a boil.
- Add the spinach ravioli and cook for 3-4 minutes or until al dente.
- While the ravioli is cooking, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and pine nuts and cook for 1-2 minutes or until the pine nuts are toasted.
- Drain the ravioli and add it to the skillet.
- Toss everything together and cook for 1-2 minutes or until the ravioli is coated in the sauce.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
|Nutrition Information||Amount Per Serving|
- Q: Can I use frozen ravioli?
- A: Yes, you can use frozen ravioli, but make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- Q: Can I use a different type of cheese?
- A: Yes, you can use any type of cheese that you like. However, Parmesan cheese works best with this recipe.
- Q: Can I add other vegetables?
- A: Yes, you can add any vegetables that you like. Spinach, mushrooms, and bell peppers are great options.
If you want to make this recipe even more delicious, try adding some cooked chicken or shrimp. You can also use homemade ravioli for a more authentic Italian taste. To save time, you can make the sauce ahead of time and store it in the fridge for up to 2 days. Just reheat the sauce and toss it with the cooked ravioli when you’re ready to serve.
To add more flavor to the dish, you can also use flavored olive oil or add some herbs like basil or oregano. And if you’re looking to make this recipe healthier, you can use whole wheat ravioli and reduce the amount of cheese and oil. Overall, this spinach ravioli recipe is a crowd-pleaser and perfect for any occasion!