As a professional writer and food lover, I am always on the lookout for new and exciting recipes to try out. One of my recent favorites is the Spiked Arnold Palmer, a refreshing twist on the classic iced tea and lemonade drink. This recipe is perfect for summertime gatherings or just a relaxing day at home.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Recipe Category: Drink
- Recipe Cuisine: American
- Aggregate Rating: 5/5
- 4 cups of brewed black tea
- 1 cup of lemonade
- 1/2 cup of vodka
- 1/4 cup of honey
- Lemon slices and mint leaves for garnish
- In a large pitcher, mix together the brewed black tea, lemonade, vodka, and honey until well combined.
- Refrigerate the mixture for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Serve the spiked Arnold Palmer over ice and garnish with lemon slices and mint leaves if desired.
|Nutrition Information||Amount Per Serving|
- Q: Can I use a different type of tea for this recipe?
- A: Absolutely! You can use any type of tea you prefer, such as green tea or herbal tea.
- Q: Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
- A: Yes, you can make the spiked Arnold Palmer a few hours in advance and store it in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Q: Can I substitute the vodka with another type of alcohol?
- A: Yes, you can use gin or rum instead of vodka for a different flavor profile.
For an extra burst of citrus flavor, try adding a few drops of lemon or orange bitters to the spiked Arnold Palmer mixture. You can also customize the sweetness level by adding more or less honey to taste. To make a non-alcoholic version of this drink, simply omit the vodka and enjoy the classic Arnold Palmer instead.
When serving the spiked Arnold Palmer, be sure to use plenty of ice to keep the drink cold and refreshing. You can also experiment with different types of garnishes, such as fresh berries or cucumber slices, to add a pop of color and flavor to the drink. Overall, this recipe is a crowd-pleaser that is sure to impress your guests at any summertime gathering!
So, what are you waiting for? Grab your favorite tea and vodka and give this Spiked Arnold Palmer recipe a try today!