As a lover of instant noodles, I have always been a fan of Shin Ramen. The spicy and savory flavor of this Korean instant noodle brand never fails to satisfy my cravings. However, sometimes I like to switch things up and create my own version of Shin Ramen. In this article, I will be sharing with you some of my favorite Shin Ramen recipes that are easy to make and delicious.
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 15 minutes
- Recipe category: Main Dish
- Recipe cuisine: Korean
- Aggregate rating: 5/5
- 1 package of Shin Ramen
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 sliced carrot
- 1 sliced green onion
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 2 cups of water
- 1 egg
- In a pot, heat up the vegetable oil and sauté the garlic until fragrant.
- Add the onion and carrot and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the water and bring it to a boil.
- Add the Shin Ramen noodles and cook for 2 minutes.
- Crack the egg into the pot and let it cook for another 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the green onion and serve hot.
|Nutrition Information||Amount per serving|
- Q: Can I add other vegetables to my Shin Ramen?
- A: Yes, you can customize your Shin Ramen according to your preference. Some vegetables that go well with Shin Ramen are mushrooms, spinach, and bok choy.
- Q: Can I use other types of noodles instead of Shin Ramen?
- A: Yes, you can use any type of noodles that you like. However, using Shin Ramen noodles will give you the authentic flavor of this instant noodle brand.
- Q: Can I make Shin Ramen spicy?
- A: Yes, you can add chili flakes or hot sauce to make your Shin Ramen spicier.
If you want to make your Shin Ramen more flavorful, you can add some sliced meat such as beef or chicken. You can also add some sesame oil or soy sauce for an added depth of flavor.
To make your Shin Ramen healthier, you can add more vegetables and reduce the amount of seasoning that comes with the instant noodle package. You can also use low-sodium broth instead of water for a healthier option.
If you want to make your Shin Ramen more filling, you can add some tofu or boiled egg. This will also add some protein to your meal.