As a professional writer, I love creating articles that help people discover new and delicious recipes. That’s why I’m excited to share these amazing peach sangria recipes with you! Whether you’re hosting a summer barbecue or just want to enjoy a refreshing drink on a hot day, these recipes are sure to impress.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Recipe Category: Drinks
- Recipe Cuisine: Spanish
- Aggregate Rating: 5/5
- 1 bottle white wine
- 1 cup peach schnapps
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- Ice cubes
- In a large pitcher, combine the white wine, peach schnapps, sliced peaches, sliced orange, raspberries, and blackberries. Stir to combine.
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar and water. Heat over medium heat, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Add the cooled sugar syrup to the pitcher and stir to combine.
- Add ice cubes to the pitcher and stir again.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
|Nutrition Information||Amount per Serving|
- Q: Can I use a different type of wine?
- A: Yes! You can use any type of white wine you like.
- Q: Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
- A: Yes! You can make the sangria up to a day in advance and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Q: Can I use frozen fruit instead of fresh?
- A: Yes! Just make sure to thaw the fruit before using it in the recipe.
If you want to make this recipe even more delicious, try adding some fresh mint or basil to the pitcher. The herbs will add a nice, refreshing flavor to the sangria. You can also experiment with different types of fruit, such as nectarines, strawberries, or blueberries. Just make sure to use ripe, sweet fruit for the best flavor.
When serving the sangria, be sure to include plenty of ice cubes in each glass. This will help keep the drink cold and refreshing, even on the hottest days. You can also garnish each glass with a slice of peach or orange for a nice presentation.
Finally, remember that sangria is a great drink to serve at parties or gatherings. It’s easy to make in large batches, and everyone loves the fruity, refreshing flavor. So why not whip up a pitcher of peach sangria for your next get-together? Your guests will thank you!