As a professional writer, I always love to experiment with different recipes in my kitchen. Recently, I tried making an oven omelette, and it has become my new favorite breakfast recipe. It’s easy to make, and you can customize it with different ingredients as per your taste. In this article, I will share my oven omelette recipe and some tips that will help you make the best one.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Recipe Category: Breakfast
- Recipe Cuisine: American
- Aggregate Rating: 4.9/5
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper.
- Stir in the cheese, ham, and green onions.
- In an oven-safe skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes or until the edges start to set.
- Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the center is set.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
|Nutrition Information||Amount per Serving|
- Q. Can I use any other cheese instead of cheddar?
- A. Yes, you can use any other cheese that melts well, like mozzarella or Swiss.
- Q. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
- A. Yes, you can make the oven omelette ahead of time and reheat it in the oven or microwave before serving.
- Q. Can I add vegetables to the omelette?
- A. Yes, you can add vegetables like mushrooms, spinach, or bell peppers to the omelette.
If you want to make the best oven omelette, here are some tips that will help you:
1. Use an oven-safe skillet: Make sure to use an oven-safe skillet to avoid any accidents while baking the omelette.
2. Don’t overcook the omelette: To avoid a dry and rubbery texture, don’t overcook the omelette. The center should still be slightly jiggly when you remove it from the oven.
3. Customize with your favorite ingredients: You can customize the oven omelette with your favorite ingredients like bacon, sausage, or vegetables.
With these tips, you can make the best oven omelette that will impress your family and friends. Enjoy!