As a food enthusiast, I have always been fascinated by the delicious dishes that Olive Garden has to offer. One of my favorite dishes is the Shrimp Scampi, which is a classic Italian-American dish that is both flavorful and easy to make. In this article, I will be sharing with you the Olive Garden Shrimp Scampi recipe, which is a perfect dish for any occasion.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Recipe Category: Main Course
- Recipe Cuisine: Italian-American
- Aggregate Rating: 4.5/5
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and red pepper flakes and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until they turn pink.
- Remove shrimp from skillet and set aside.
- Add white wine and chicken broth to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes until the liquid reduces by half.
- Reduce heat to low and add butter to the skillet, stirring constantly until it melts and forms a creamy sauce.
- Add shrimp back to the skillet and toss to coat with the sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve hot with your favorite pasta or bread.
|Nutrition Information||Amount Per Serving|
- Q: Can I use frozen shrimp for this recipe?
- Q: Can I substitute chicken broth with vegetable broth?
- Q: Can I add other vegetables to this recipe?
- Q: How do I know when the shrimp is cooked?
- Q: Can I use a different type of wine?
- Q: How many servings does this recipe make?
A: Yes, you can use frozen shrimp, but make sure to thaw them before cooking.
A: Yes, you can use vegetable broth or even water as a substitute for chicken broth.
A: Yes, you can add any vegetables like bell peppers, zucchini, or mushrooms to this recipe to make it more flavorful.
A: The shrimp will turn pink and opaque when they are fully cooked.
A: Yes, you can use any dry white wine like Pinot Grigio, Sauvignon Blanc, or Chardonnay.
A: This recipe makes 4 servings.
If you want to make this dish more flavorful, you can add more garlic or red pepper flakes to suit your taste. You can also serve this dish with your favorite pasta or bread to soak up the delicious sauce.
To make the dish more healthy, you can use less butter or substitute it with olive oil. You can also add more vegetables like spinach or broccoli to make it more nutritious.
Make sure to not overcook the shrimp, as they can become tough and rubbery. Also, do not overcook the sauce, as it can become too thick and gloopy. Always use fresh ingredients for the best flavor.