As a food enthusiast, I always love trying out new recipes and experimenting with different ingredients. One of my favorite desserts is ice cream, and I’m always on the lookout for unique and delicious recipes. That’s why I decided to create this article on ninja ice cream recipes. These recipes are not only easy to make but also incredibly delicious. Whether you’re a fan of classic flavors or want to try something new, these ninja ice cream recipes are sure to impress.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 2-3 hours
- Recipe Category: Dessert
- Recipe Cuisine: American
- Aggregate Rating: 4.5/5
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the heavy cream, milk, sugar, cocoa powder, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and salt until fully combined.
- Pour the mixture into your ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Transfer the ice cream to a container and freeze for at least 2-3 hours or until firm.
|Nutrition Information||Amount per Serving|
- Q: Can I use natural peanut butter in this recipe?
- A: Yes, you can use natural peanut butter, but it may affect the consistency of the ice cream.
- Q: How long can I store this ice cream in the freezer?
- A: You can store this ice cream in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
- Q: Can I add chopped peanuts to this recipe?
- A: Yes, you can add chopped peanuts for a crunchy texture.
- Q: Can I substitute almond milk for whole milk?
- A: Yes, you can substitute almond milk, but it may affect the texture and flavor of the ice cream.
- Q: Can I omit the cocoa powder?
- A: Yes, you can omit the cocoa powder, but it may affect the flavor of the ice cream.
If you want a creamier texture, use a higher fat content in the milk and cream. You can also add a pinch of xanthan gum to help prevent ice crystals from forming. For a stronger peanut butter flavor, use crunchy peanut butter or add in chopped peanuts. Don’t over churn the ice cream, as it can lead to a grainy texture. Enjoy your ninja ice cream recipes!