There are times when we forget to take out the chicken breast from the freezer to thaw. In such situations, it’s easy to panic and wonder what to cook. But worry not, we have compiled some of the best last-minute frozen chicken breast recipes that you can prepare in no time.
- Easy Baked Frozen Chicken Breast
- Frozen Chicken Breast Stir-Fry
- Instant Pot Frozen Chicken Breast
- Frozen Chicken Breast Fajitas
- Frozen Chicken Breast Casserole
Easy Baked Frozen Chicken Breast
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 30-40 mins
- Total Time: 35-45 mins
- Recipe Category: Main Course
- Recipe Cuisine: American
- Aggregate Rating: 4.5/5
- 4 frozen chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Mix together the olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Place the frozen chicken breasts on a baking sheet.
- Brush the chicken breasts with the spice mixture.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F.
- Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving|
- Q: Can I use frozen chicken breast for stir-fry?
- A: Yes, you can. Just make sure to slice the chicken into thin strips before adding it to the stir-fry.
- Q: Can I cook frozen chicken breast in the Instant Pot?
- A: Yes, you can. Just add 1 cup of water to the Instant Pot, place the frozen chicken breasts on the trivet, and cook on high pressure for 10-12 minutes.
- Q: Can I use frozen chicken breast for casserole?
- A: Yes, you can. Just make sure to increase the baking time by 15-20 minutes.
- Q: Can I use frozen chicken breast for fajitas?
- A: Yes, you can. Just make sure to slice the chicken into thin strips before cooking it with the vegetables.
- Q: Can I marinate frozen chicken breast?
- A: No, it’s not recommended. The marinade won’t penetrate the chicken properly if it’s frozen.
- Q: Can I grill frozen chicken breast?
- A: It’s not recommended to grill frozen chicken breast as it can result in uneven cooking and dryness. It’s best to thaw the chicken first before grilling.
If you’re short on time and need to cook frozen chicken breast, here are some tips to keep in mind:
1. Use a meat thermometer: Make sure to check the internal temperature of the chicken to ensure it’s fully cooked. The temperature should be 165°F.
2. Add more seasoning: Frozen chicken breast tends to be less flavorful, so feel free to add more seasoning to enhance the taste.
3. Slice the chicken: If you’re using frozen chicken breast for stir-fry or fajitas, slice it into thin strips to ensure even cooking.