If you’re looking for a fun and delicious drink to serve at your next party, then you need to try making a Jolly Rancher drink! This sweet and fruity drink is sure to be a hit with your guests. In this article, we’ll go over everything you need to know to make the perfect Jolly Rancher drink, including the ingredients, instructions, and some helpful tips and tricks.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Recipe Category: Drink
- Recipe Cuisine: American
- Aggregate Rating: 4.9/5
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 cup sour apple schnapps
- 1 cup watermelon schnapps
- 1 cup blue raspberry schnapps
- 1 cup lemon-lime soda
- Jolly Rancher candies (for garnish)
- In a large pitcher, combine the vodka, sour apple schnapps, watermelon schnapps, and blue raspberry schnapps.
- Stir well to combine.
- Add the lemon-lime soda and stir again.
- Pour the drink into glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish each glass with a few Jolly Rancher candies.
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving|
- Can I make this drink ahead of time?
- Can I use a different type of soda?
- Can I make this drink without alcohol?
- Can I use different flavors of schnapps?
- How many servings does this recipe make?
- How can I make this drink more or less sweet?
Yes! You can make the drink ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve it.
Yes, you can use any type of lemon-lime soda that you like. Sprite or 7-Up would work well.
Yes, you can make a non-alcoholic version of this drink by omitting the vodka and schnapps and using lemon-lime soda and fruit juice instead.
Yes, you can use any flavors of schnapps that you like. Try experimenting with different combinations to find your favorite.
This recipe makes about 6-8 servings.
If you prefer a sweeter drink, you can add more Jolly Rancher candies or use a sweeter type of soda. If you want a less sweet drink, you can use less candy or a less sweet soda.
If you want to make your Jolly Rancher drink even more fun and festive, try serving it in glasses with colorful straws or adding some edible glitter to the rim of the glass. You can also experiment with different flavors of Jolly Rancher candies to create different variations of the drink. For example, using cherry or grape Jolly Ranchers would create a different flavor profile than the classic watermelon, apple, and blue raspberry combination. Just have fun with it and don’t be afraid to get creative!
Another tip is to make sure you use a good quality vodka and schnapps for this recipe. Since the flavors of the alcohol are such an important part of the drink, you want to make sure you’re using high-quality ingredients that will really shine through.
Finally, if you’re serving this drink at a party, consider making a large batch of it ahead of time so that you don’t have to mix drinks individually all night. You can also set out bowls of Jolly Rancher candies so that guests can garnish their drinks themselves.