As a professional chef, I have come across many unique and delicious recipes that I would love to share with the world. That’s why I have created this custom recipe book, featuring the best one recipes that will tantalize your taste buds and leave you wanting more. From appetizers to desserts, these recipes are perfect for any occasion and are sure to impress your family and friends.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Recipe Category: Main Dish
- Recipe Cuisine: Italian
- Aggregate Rating: 4.9
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the spaghetti and cook until al dente, about 8-10 minutes. Drain and reserve 1 cup of the pasta water.
- While the spaghetti is cooking, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the cooked spaghetti to the skillet and toss to coat in the garlic oil. If the pasta seems dry, add some of the reserved pasta water.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the Parmesan cheese and parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
|Nutrition Information||Amount Per Serving|
- Q: Can I substitute the spaghetti with another type of pasta?
- Q: Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
- Q: Can I add meat or vegetables to this recipe?
- Q: Can I freeze leftovers?
- Q: How can I make this recipe healthier?
- Q: Can I double or triple this recipe?
A: Yes, you can use any type of pasta you prefer.
A: Yes, you can prepare the garlic oil and cook the spaghetti ahead of time. Just reheat the garlic oil and toss with the cooked pasta when ready to serve.
A: Yes, you can add cooked chicken, shrimp, or any vegetables you like to this recipe.
A: Yes, you can freeze leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
A: You can use whole wheat spaghetti and reduce the amount of olive oil and Parmesan cheese to make this recipe healthier.
A: Yes, you can double or triple this recipe to feed a large crowd.
If you want to add more flavor to this recipe, you can sauté some diced onions or sliced mushrooms with the garlic. You can also sprinkle some chopped nuts or breadcrumbs on top of the pasta for added crunch. To make this recipe more filling, you can serve it with a side salad or garlic bread. This recipe is perfect for busy weeknights when you want a quick and easy meal that everyone will love.