As a food lover, I always want to try out new recipes and create a perfect balance of taste and health. In my quest to find the perfect salad recipe, I stumbled upon this delicious and nutritious cauliflower broccoli salad recipe that I am excited to share with you all.
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 30 minutes
- Recipe category: Salad
- Recipe cuisine: International
- Aggregate rating: 4.5/5
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped into small florets
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped into small florets
- 1/2 cup of sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup of dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup of chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup of chopped mint leaves
- 1/4 cup of chopped chives
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, broccoli, almonds, and cranberries.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
- Add the parsley, mint, and chives and toss again.
- Let the salad sit for at least 10 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to meld together.
|Nutrition Information||Amount Per Serving|
- Q: Can I make this salad ahead of time?
- A: Yes, you can make the salad up to one day ahead of time. Just wait to add the dressing and herbs until right before serving.
- Q: Can I substitute other nuts or dried fruits?
- A: Absolutely! You can use any nuts or dried fruits that you prefer or have on hand.
- Q: Is this salad vegan?
- A: Yes, this salad is vegan-friendly.
If you want to add some extra protein to this salad, you can toss in some grilled chicken or shrimp. You can also serve this salad over a bed of greens for a heartier meal. Additionally, you can experiment with different herbs and spices to customize the flavor to your liking.
When chopping the cauliflower and broccoli, try to make the pieces as small as possible to ensure that they are evenly coated in the dressing. You can also make the salad more visually appealing by reserving some of the herbs and almonds to sprinkle on top as a garnish.
Overall, this cauliflower broccoli salad is a tasty and healthy addition to any meal. It’s perfect for a quick lunch or as a side dish for your next dinner party. Give it a try and let me know what you think!