As a food enthusiast, I always love to explore new recipes. Recently, I came across Beyond Sausage, and it has become one of my favorites since then. Beyond Sausage is a plant-based sausage that tastes like the real deal. It’s perfect for people who are looking for a healthy alternative to meat. In this article, I will share my favorite Beyond Sausage recipe that you can easily make at home.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Recipe Category: Main Course
- Recipe Cuisine: American
- Aggregate Rating: 4.5/5
- 4 Beyond Sausages
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 3 Cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 Red pepper, chopped
- 1 Green pepper, chopped
- 1 Can of diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp of olive oil
- 1 Tbsp of smoked paprika
- 1 Tbsp of dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic, red pepper, and green pepper, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add diced tomatoes, smoked paprika, dried oregano, salt, and pepper. Stir well.
- Add Beyond Sausages to the skillet and cook for 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until they are nicely browned on all sides.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.
|Nutrition Information||Amount Per Serving|
- Q: Can I use other plant-based sausages instead of Beyond Sausages?
A: Yes, you can use any plant-based sausages of your choice.
- Q: Can I use fresh tomatoes instead of canned tomatoes?
A: Yes, you can use fresh tomatoes, but you will need to peel and chop them first.
- Q: Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
A: Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time and reheat it before serving.
- Q: Is this recipe gluten-free?
A: Yes, this recipe is gluten-free.
- Q: Can I freeze the leftovers?
A: Yes, you can freeze the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
- Q: What can I serve with Beyond Sausage?
A: You can serve Beyond Sausage with rice, quinoa, or salad.
If you want to add more flavor to this recipe, you can add some chopped fresh herbs, such as parsley or cilantro. You can also add some grated cheese on top before serving.
Make sure to use a non-stick skillet to avoid sticking.
You can also grill Beyond Sausages instead of cooking them on a skillet for a smoky flavor.
Beyond Sausages are a great source of protein and a healthy alternative to meat. They are also low in fat and calories, making them perfect for people who are watching their weight.